Saturday, November 27, 2010

Trip 1

yesterday we went to shah alam wet world water park. hurm we spent about three n half hours for swimming and having fun there together with mimi, anis, tini, aton, piah and huda. crazy right? although there are thousands of people there or actually less i guess because i never care how many are they. but we still enjoy it so so so much. pity for huda who cannot be with us in the pool because of her girl's pain but she was like our mummy who take care of us while snap snap our pictures. thanx to huda! then after having fun there we moved to pkns, sacc mall and pas which are located not far from the wet world. rain fall heavily when we reached there. we have to run and run to go to pas which stand for plaza alam sentral especially. till then when walked quickly to the top of the building or actually the roof to perform our zuhor prayer. so after performing asar prayer we managed to shopp. i went to the store to buy my toiletries which has been stolen in hostel.warrrggghh, that was my second time my toiletries have been stolen.s***. i hope the theif will be blessed by Him.then after dropped there we back mawar around seven something. and we did enjoyed this weekend holiday. keh3. so next week plan will be natrah theather.

p/s i woke up late this morning at 1230 pm and i got several pain like my both my legs feel cramp and my betis feel something heavy to move or even walk and my backbone also feel 'sumthing'. mybe it is because i am to tired and i only had kellog's chocho as my lunch today ; pity on me ;(

2 comments: