Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Happiness

dear my little diary. (>,<)
               hari ini saya sangat sangat gembira kerana kawan-kawan saya sebilangannya berjaya dengan result matrix mereka. kalau dulu, i always feel unhappy if seeing someone around me got highest mark than me or more wiser than me.yeah jealous la in the other word!but now, i didnt feel like that anymore because in fact, i feel so so happy and bangga dgn mereka.

               today, result matrix dah keluar and the first person yg bgtahu result dia pada aku ialah terry. terry is one of my good friend in sakti. he is the one who advised me when i was confused to continue my study dulu whether in uitm or kmph.yelah both of us wanna be medical students because we do love it. he supported me to choose matrix instead of uitm if i want to take medic in degree but i refused his idea because i hate physics and add math one time ago. so i choosed to be a jus student and study in uitm. he told me that he was very sure that matrix is the best track for any moderate student like me who wanted to do medic a long time ago. but now, i do not feel regret anymore when i am leaving my favourite career as a doctor one day because now, i realised that it is my destiny to be a jus student and  i have started to love this course.  however its not my point.

           what i'm gonna story story kat u all ialah all of my friends yg replied semua text2 aku got well and excellent result. terutamanya makgat, gelek,dayah, anis, and for the one i do not texting ; brock,faikah, and others i just wanna say congrats korang. especially for azie who managed to get 4 flat. good job and well done korang.terus terang aku katakan, aku gembira dengan kejayaan korang, semoga korang semua terus berjaya di hari hari mendatang. ingat, jadikan kejayaan ini sebagai batu loncatan untuk terus berjaya mencapai cita cita korang, as for makgat i hope u will be an engineer five years from now ;)))
terry and anis (they are like cat and dog)

me with gelek and makgat (they are tough girls)

p/s ; kepada sahabatku terry, jgn mudah mengalah, teruskan usaha. ingat sekali gagal tak semestinya gagal selamanya semoga kau akan bangkit untuk buat yg lebih baik dan ingat aku sebagai sahabatmu akan sentiasa mendoakan kejayaan kau walau apa pun bidang yg kau pilih.mungkin bukan medic, tapi aku yakin ada bdg lain yg lebih suite dengan kau. sabarlah ya sahabatku ;0

6 comments:

  1. tahniah jugak ! bangge + jelez ! demmit ! :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha,alah takyah nak jelez. result kau gempak gila kot.hakim bape? 4 flat ke..

    ReplyDelete
  3. perggh gempak gila..ala tapi no wonderlah, budak straight a kan ;) say congrate kat dy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha, yelah gadisgilagambar ;)

    ReplyDelete