Sunday, May 20, 2012

It's Hard

Yeaayeyyy! dia tahu nama aku. while i was sparring with my senior tiba-tiba my fav kakak teriak lagu ni, "Nurul, jaga posture. lepas dah tumbuk badan maintain jangan bongkok ke belakang" "Nice,nice" what! Kak Raha tahu nama aku weh.Semangat bertambah berkobar-kobar la jawabnya.  hewhewhew

Ada another Senior yang before this told me that i can be a fighter. I can't understand that. ini bukan nak berlagak tapi i know myself, my strengthen and bla bla. I love sparring but i'm not good enough to be like them. Why? i'm lack of confidence. Why? yelaaa stamina kurang, badan berat, setiap kali bounce mesti macam orang nak beranak mana taknya. Selalu cepat penat. selalu tanya pada diri sendiri mampukah aku menjadi seperti mereka walaupun impian sering terpasang tetapi langkah seringkali membantuti niat.

A few days ago, the same Senior tepuk belakang aku and ask me to join the club. She asked me not to stop. I told her that i'm not good enough and tak cukup stamina whatsoever. Dia balas, "Dont worry, itu boleh settle dengan more practices". I smiled. I take it as a compliment.  I know that but it just that i have no confidence in myself. Tapi sampai bila? I have no idea. Just wait and see :(

To succeed in life, you need two things: ignorance and confidence.

No comments:

Post a Comment