Saturday, July 30, 2011

The Nanny 911

It has been a week in kelantan but only yesterday i have started my duty as the nanny. Erm i mean as a baby sitter for my cousins cause their parents are going to Sabah for three days. (Fri,Sat,Sun) So, as a Cinderella's kind-hearted and loyal stepsister, i did all of the house chores for past few days. Although it was damn tiring, but i enjoyed my days here. Actually, i'm not good at cooking and it was my first time as i have to feed them. so let's see what I've done x)

PART 1 (Friday)

Breakfast : Cucur adabi lemak manis and nuggets
Comments : Supposedly that cucur should be round in shape, but i made them looked alike alien spaceship and finally i have to throw some of them in the trash as no one wanted to eat them. Tempura nuggets got highest score while fish nuggets have the similar fate as well as those stupid alien spaceship thingy :'(
Lunch : Rice + delicious sardine and potatoes soup
Comments : Okay, tip top! but still we have one extra sardine. by the way, credited to my assistant, Afifah who helped me to settle down with that sardine problem * baru tahu kena tambah air asam sebagai ganti tomato sauce*
Dinner : Fried rice with sausages
Comments : two of them said it was awesome but a little bit spicy, but Afif told me that its quite tasteless. by the way thanks to miss gadot who taught me to cook that fried rice

PART II (Saturday)

Breakfast : I woke up late and tak larat nak buat breakfast. So, Afif volunteered  himself to buy roti canai.
Lunch : Porridge + scramble eggs + kangkung goreng
Comments : I failed to make that porridge looks good like my mummy punya. erm i think the porridge doesn't boiled perfectly cause it's quite keras. but thanks to Afif's friends who volunteered to finish all of them. yaawww!
Dinner : Rice + buncis goreng + grilled salmon +  telur dadar
Comments : I think, i have to throw again that buncis goreng in the trash tomorrow cause they can't finish it, ermm maybe cause i put some tempe-s in that buncis. Omg, Afifah said it wasn't cook perfectly. haha damn freaking bad i am.Grilled  Salmon was an ideal menu for tonight i guess. Ermm unfortunately that telur dadars were overcooked plus i thnk they hate when telur dadar is added with soy sauce and chili sauce. and sorry guys cause tonight takde lauk berkuah which you guys have to use soy sauce to make them look 'berkuah'. :B

Okay, thats all for tonight and i'm gonna update my menu for tomorrow.

I thanked to miss gadot for your kindness and advises x)

p/s Ignore my grammars and vocabs. or kindly help me to correct it :)













No comments:

Post a Comment