Sunday, July 17, 2011

Happiness Somehow Poisonous

Salam.

Alhamdulillah i got what i wanted. i'm HAPPY like a fattie eating chips at first. but now, i feel so sad since i know that i have to get through 'this' separation. Happiness somehow poisonous.As i'm agree to choose to further my study there, i know that i'm gonna lose you darls. No more anis, the cool girl i've ever meet, mimi, the cute and jonat jonat girl, piah, the most happiest person on earth, shyamira, the tough, caring, sensitive, kind, loving girl, plus aton, tini and tina who used to make my days more happier as mawarian. oh how i miss that time much. i cried inside and kept telling my parents that i'm so sad so sad till i realise how ungrateful i am.


act, God knows the best. even there are many brilliant and better law students outside who want to be part of this family, but then, i have been chosen to be one of this part. i'm so grateful. miracle just happened. and it has been decided by Him. so stop complaining and just go on with the flow. and remember, Never miss any chance, because chances never come twice. however what has made me glad is that it wasn't me only who's gonna get through this but also Qiela, my twin sister! hehehe Qiela and I gonna make our days without them anymore. Live well or live hell, you choose :)

I will enter His gates with thanksgiving in my heart.He has made me glad . I thank to Allah for giving me this opportunity.

2 comments: