Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Love Makes Me Stronger

It has been a month,
and there is something missing.
Listen, i'm waiting for you,
a simple text and a rough note,
even a prank call in the middle of night,
from you for every single day.
Writing this makes me crying,
but still there is no tears,
because its just happened inside my heart.
every beat by beat, its killing me.
Nevertheless, i'm still alive,
and i keep waiting for you,
because i know i can endure it.
Until when? as long as i could stand.


Writing this makes me sad,
i'm a pathetic, pathetic person,
as i'm waiting and hoping for a person like you,
without hatred, without reasons.
And today i realized my heart is breaking,
but still i'm trying to heal the wound,
because deep inside, you are my only cure.
I insist to hold it back,
that is why i never told her anything,
because i don't want to be the pathetic one,
as time flies, i left behind this psychotic situation,
while you are keep alive damn peacefully,
i'm laying on my bed like a zombie.
You're hurting me, damn true.


Who says it ain't a love?
i might say, it is a tragic love story,
and love is happening regardless gender between you and me.
I love you more than you do,
and yet i became a pathetic person again,
as i'm struggling along way the road.
I insist to be your wonder-wall,
but i realized that i'm foolish myself,
as silent doesn't constitute any acceptance.
I never hope to be the first one,
but i really hope i ain't  the last.
Keep writing this makes me crying,
as my eye bags getting bad,
and my fingers getting annoyed,
but still i'm going to wait for another few days and months,
to portray my sincere love towards you.


But then, one question for you,
does silent constitute to your happiness?
if yes, then it is a time for me to leave you alone.


p/s : As long as i keep waiting for you, it means that i still love you friend :)









No comments:

Post a Comment