Wednesday, April 13, 2011

I Hate This Part Right Here (Holidays)

holiday is cool. and it will become more awesome when we know how to spend it in the right way. being a couch potato all the times is so so bored. i keep doing the same things everyday. i even don't have any plan or schedule to organize my holidays. thats pretty bad. 

and now on it become worse and worst when i don't even have any single Korean drama series stocks to watch except for those has been shown in c393 or 391. thanks God i have them to keep me alive. my Bapis told me that he'll give me some stocks of hottest korean dramas but until now i don't have any of them. warghh he broke the promise. know what i am truulyyy believed that i will got them when i went to Perak to meet him but then he said, "sorry la akak, nanti cuti bapis bagilah". i smiled. omaigod how long i have to wait for his holiday pulak! seriously i feel like a Zomba when i couldn't watch some cute and hot guys (refers to Korean artists). shit i need u guys.

and then i think i am going to regain my weight back. mana tak nye kan asal rasa nak menguyah je buka freeze and grab some foods. plus with my lazyyy bum to go for exercise or nowadays i keep escape from cycling and then when my mum asked me to go for cycling then i replied " ala taknak lah nanti pakcik Ngadiran tercabar akak nak lawan dia beriadah petang petang
* cehhh padahal duk mengadap sbs world petang petang. bukan apa but still i feel like malaass gila okay. lainlah kalau ada kawan, ni tak semua budak kecik yg ada.

but yes ibu, memandangkan akak seorg anak yang baik, i'll try to bangun awal  pagi, basuh pinggan, jemur baju angkat baju, lipat baju, belajar memasak, mandi tiga kali sehari atau at least dua kali, keluar berjogging dan berbasikal, mandi awal sebelum malam, tidur awal dan semua benda yang ibu selalu cakap hari hari akak akan ikut.  ;)

nampaknya after this aku dah kene buat jadual harian semula supaya i can keep a healthy lifestyle plus kurangkan berat badan sebelum raya menjelang. *Dahi berkerut*

p/s please ignore my grammars and unsuitable vocabs.

4 comments: