Saturday, March 19, 2011

Its Over, But Not For Us

its over. yeah its over.
but not for this friendship.
its only for the asasi year.


its weird to know that i was not cried due to this separation. am i being heartless for this stuff? no no no, dont get me wrong. it doesnt mean that i like it but to make it clear, i can feel the pain of love until now. i'm just being natural and positive that we would meet again when the time sets us.so dont waste ur tears and energy to cry because i could feel that we still can meet again even in a short time from now. so just prepare yourself :)


to my funky classmates : LWAO2F especially ichip,alyn,  
my crazy roomates : shyamira, anis, mun, rara, zira and kiky,
my beloved besties : qiela, mimi, anis, piah, kamal, din
my other beloved friends : aton, tini, tina, shah, seikh, huda, syikin, and etc
i love u guys and i know that knowing u is the best moment in my life.


thanks for those lovely memmories we shared
and i'm gonna miss u guys soooo much :')

My most lovely sisters ; gila love lahhhh

My besties and my soul-mate tooo :O


he is one of the wonderful friends in this world. Rawwrr

my cheerfull classmates ; love u guys

the girls in black but white in inside

my new and sporting roomates

kak engku : the most peramah girl ever

the momment we enjoyed our last riadah

the girl who sacrifices her chocolate for me

the girls who make me feel in love

the boys who make us happy all time

the man who always be by our sides

the man who helps us a lot
nota maut :
1. terima kasih daun keladi dengan hadiah persahabatan ini
2. din and kamal terima kasih kerana selalu setia layan kerenah kita orang.
3. beratnya nak meninggalkan anda semua sehingga membuatkan aku sesak nafas
4. aku terlalu menyayangi anda semua yang menceriakan hidupku sebagai mahasiswi uitm
5.semoga berjaya semua dan semoga Tuhan akan menemukan kita semula

3 comments:

  1. nurul :(
    I miss all the time
    KAK ENGKU n KAK ITA.hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. nurul!!!!!!!!!!!
    wat post sdey2 gak......
    hahaahahhaa
    sy rindu nurul....
    btool ckp nurul..
    x nges x semestinyer x syg....
    rindu......

    ReplyDelete
  3. aton : I MISS U TOO ;')
    anis : mana ada sedeh.. elehh..
    sya rindu kamu jugak tahap cipan :')

    ReplyDelete