Thursday, June 28, 2012

Relasi



Hmm done with two papers, three more to go.
Oh Allah, please gives me one more chance
Oh the All Hearing One, never let me down
I need You. Love me, Oh Allah.
Rabbi yassir wala tu'assir Rabbi tammim bil khoir.
***
Nobody said it was easy
Oh its such a shame for us to part
Nobody said it was easy
No one ever said that it would be so hard
I'm going back to the start. (The Scientist)

Hate me today
Hate me tomorrow
Hate me for all the things I didn't do for you (Hate Me)


I never imagined things would be like this.
Forgive me for the things i've done.
It is true that i never label you by that name
but believe me
sometimes the way people act is the way people intend to show.
Sorry if i'm not being the old me.
Time flies.

Lastly, never judge people cause you would not have time to love them.
In the name of Allah, i love this friendship ties, Insyallah.


I'm off. with a sad heart i say bye to you and wave. it has been four hours okayy :p

No comments:

Post a Comment